Listado Oficial de TSC!


Este es el listao oficial de las cansiones que contendra el nuevo disco de Britney The Singles Collection como podemos ver no metio varios de sus exitos como fueron: Lucky,Overprotected,Someday,From the bottom of my broken heart,Break the Ice, I love rock and roll,outrageous,Dont let me be the last to know Y Do Somethin.

lISTADO OFICIAL:

1. ...Baby One More Time

2. Oops!...I Did It Again

3. Toxic

4. I'm A Slave 4 U

5. Everytime

6. (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)

7. Stronger

8. Boys (The Co-Ed Remix) (featuring Pharrel Williams)

9. Me Against The Music (featuring Madonna)

10. Gimme More*

11. Piece Of Me*

12. Womanizer*

13. Circus*

14. Radar*

15. If U Seek Amy*

16. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman

17. Born To Make You Happy

18. 3 (Previously Unreleased)*

19. It's All In The Game (The Four Tops) (Previously Unreleased)*

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

VIDEO MENSUAL

Britney Spears - Candie's TV Commercial 2010 - Limited Edition designed by Britney Spears